Join us at MRO Americas 2024 - booth 5038
Mark your calenders! NIJL will be exhibiting at MRO Americas in Chicago this year from April 9th to 11th. If you're participating, be sure to reach out to our team and join us in booth 5038!
About MRO Americas
From April 9th to 11th, 2024, MRO Americas makes its debut in Chicago, IL!
Aviation Week Network’s MRO Americas, the world's largest gathering of the aviation maintenance community, is held annually in the United States.
With a focus on commercial aviation maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO), and now in its 29th year, MRO Americas, alongside the Military Aviation Logistics and Maintenance Symposium (MALMS), boasts speakers from airlines, OEMs, regulators, suppliers, lessors, and service providers.
Key highlights include the Military and Sustainability zones, the Go Live! Theater, Aerospace Maintenance Competition, and the A-WING job fair.
MRO Americas in brief:
- Largest event of its kind
- Senior-level conference featuring 45+ expert speakers
- International exhibition showcasing suppliers across all levels of the airline supply chain
- Access to informative content on the show floor at the Go Live! Theater
- Numerous networking opportunities
Visit the NIJL booth 5038
- Discover industry insights of access equipment, working platforms and fall protection stands;
- Explore the latest NIJL innovations;
- Share your needs and tailor your ideal product together with us.
We look forward to seeing you at the exhibition! Kindly inform us of your attendance, so we can arrange a meeting for you with our Sales Director Chris Emmink or Sales Manager Jonathan Attfield.