New design APU scissor lift
New design for the APU scissor lift for Airbus 320 and Boeing 737 APU maintenance. With our new design APU scissor lift, performing maintenance to the APU becomes safer and easier. The platform is designed with a large working platform, so the APU can be placed on the platform while performing line maintenance. There is also enough space to store tools on the APU lift. Watch video of the new designed APU scissor lift.
Our engineering team has given special attention in the design to the following aspects:
- the apu lift has a stable and robust design with reduced footprint
- self-closing gate to prevent falling from the platform
- electric height adjustment system with remote control
- safety valve for control on the ground in case of emergency
- Removable fence to easily transport tools or the APU to or from the working platform
- Built-in stairs to enter the working platform
- Including tow bar
The maximum allowed load on the platform is 750 kilogram, that is a maximum of 3 engineers with their tools and the APU placed on the platform
This specific new APU scissor lift design is optimized for the Airbus 320 and Boeing 737 (on wheels), but can be optimized for any type of aircraft.