Self-propelled Pax Door stand
September 2019 NIJL delivered a brand new type of Pax Door Stand; the self-propelled Pax Door Stand.
Because the stand is self-propelled, it is very easy to manoeuvre the stand by one person in the hangar or on the apron.
You can also easily adjust the height of the stand with the electric height adjustment control. Because of the height adjustment control the stand fits multiple aircraft types, like the A330, B747, B777 and B787
- Easy to adjust the height, because of electric height adjustment control.
- Therefore it fits multiple aircraft types, like the A330, B747, B777 and B787.
- Designed with reduced footprint.
- Through the wide steel platform you get easy access to the aircraft.
- Trash coming out of the aircraft can be easily thrown away via the trash chute.
- The battery of the stand can be charged with 400 and 230 volt as well.
Read more about the Self-propelled Pax Door stand.
The images above show you the Pax Door stand in the hangar, and also the special shipment of the stands.