Video: Transport universal Pax Door Access Stair
Get safe and fast access to all the cabin doors on both sides of the aircraft with the NIJL Universal Pax Door Access Stair. This stand takes up little space in the hangar, because the design is optimized with an intermediate platform, which reduces the footprint. Last week the stairs were transported, with special transport, from the NIJL workshop in Zwolle to the hangar of our valued customer at Schiphol. Watch video of the special transport to Schiphol.
This specific Universal Pax Door Access Stair is optimized to serve multiple nb and wb aircraft types and complies with all global health and safety standards. The stair can be adjusted to match the height and contours of different aircraft doors, ensuring a perfect fit every time. This adaptability makes them a valuable asset for airlines, MRO's and ground handling companies, because it reduces aircraft turnaround times. Read more about the Key Benefits and Features below.
- One stair that fits multiple wide body and narrow body aircraft types on wheels
- Self-propelled stand with electrical mover for easy movement
- Self-adjusting platform edge and railing to conform to the aircraft contours
- Easy height adjustment, because of electrical height adjustment control
- Easy access to the aircraft through the large (anti slip) working platform
- Upper stair is in one straight line to the Pax Door to easily enter the aircraft
- Flexible railing system for fall protection and perfect fit to aircraft
- Large height adjustment range
- Rubber padding to protect aircraft skin
- For use in hangar or on apron
- Towbar included
- Optional: waste chute to easily remove trash from the aircraft
Our in-house engineering team can completely adjust the self-propelled Pax Door Access Stair to all your wishes, so contact us for more information.