New design APU scissor lift for A320 and B737
With the new designed APU scissor lift for the Airbus 320 and Boeing 737 becomes performing maintenance to the APU safer and easier.
This platform is designed with a large working platform with a maximum load of 750 kilogram; the platform can carry the APU and 3 engineers with tools
Watch video of the new designed APU scissor lift.
Advantages of the APU scissor lift
- stable and robust design with a small footprint
- the self-closing gate prevents engineers from falling from the platform
- APU can be placed on platform while performing line maintenance
- the lift is equipped with an electric height adjustment system including remote control
- fences are removable to easily transport the APU or tools (to or from the platform)
- platform can be entered with the built-in stairs
- Including tow bar
There is a safety valve which can be operated by engineers on the ground in case of emergency.
This new designed APU scissor lift is optimized for the A320 and B737 (on wheels), but can be optimized for any type of aircraft.
Discover more APU stands designed by NIJL here.