Renewed Flexible Railing System (FRSIII)
In 2005 NIJL developed a mobile service stair with an unique flexible railing system, called FRS. In 2009 the Mark II design of the FRS was developed and now it is time to introduce the FRS III.
The NIJL FRS stairs are available from 7T up to 24T (treads) and over 500 stairs are to date supplied world-wide. The NIJL Fixed Height Stairs with the special Flexible Railing System (FRS) is a multi purpose stair with an individually adjustable guardrail system. One stair that caters for several aircraft types and access areas. The stairs gives access to the nose, fuselage, wing, engine, horizontal and vertical tail of an aircraft.
The latest model is the FRSIII and it has a number of key benefits:
- Strong and stabilized, but also lightweight because of the optimal mix of steel and aluminum
- It is ideal for quick access to areas with limited space (limited footprint and multiple purposes)
- The stairs is easy to manoeuvre by one person
- Easy to maintain and low cost spareparts
- Effortless changing parts because of bolted main construction
- According to the latest health & safety codes
The Fixed Height Stairs with Flexible Railing System (FRS) is suitable for all aircraft types, like:
- B737 (MAX), B747, B757, B767, B777 & B787
- A220 (former C-Series), A320 family (NEO), A330 (NEO), A340, A350 & A380,
- E170, E175, E190 & E195 (E2)
The stairs are available in various configurations. Please contact NIJL for the exact specifications and clarifications by filling in the form on the right side of this web page.
See our FRSIII in real life? Meet us at the Inter Airport Europe 2019 (8-11 October, Munich, Germany) and take a closer look at the FRSIII! You can visit us at Hall C6 Stand 2341.
We are looking forward to meet you there!