Successful delivery JSF engine dock in Woensdrecht (NL)
Four in height adjustable Engine Maintenance Platforms have left NIJL for their new destination: military base Woensdrecht. The platforms were specially designed for F135 engine maintenance. The platforms are currently being built by our engineers at the Military base in Woensdrecht. In January 2020 the platforms will be ready for use.
Key benefits of the engine platform for the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF):
- No lifting risks of the expensive and heavy weighted engine.
- Proven technology because we use similar techniques as we use throughout our height adjustable aircraft docking systems
- Safety comes first. The platform is secured with sensors and alarm system to guarantee the safety of the engineers during performing engine maintenance.
- A service contract for the upcoming 20 years for maintenance and inspection is included,
- Supplying the platforms to other countries but the Netherlands is one of the opportunities.
- No additional stabilization scissor lift needed for lifting operation of the engine.
- The platform can be repositioned after installation. No floor adjustments (pits) needed to install scissor lifts.
Read more about the Engine Maintenance Platform for the JSF.